LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Re: Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

[ledgersmb-users] Re: Survey as part of my bachelor thesis on the topic of "Diffusion rate of OS business software"

Rezan,

I use LedgerSMB in a production environment. If the survey is not too long, I'd be willing to participate.

Michael