LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
[ledgersmb-users] Test version ledgersmb-1.5 v1.5.9-2~1

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
>     Note that this version does not include ledgersmb-1.5-apache for
> the Apache proxy configuration as there was still an issue with that

A test package of ledgersmb-1.5 that does include the problem
ledgersmb-1.5-apache deb was also uploaded to our apt repository last
night. That's in 'test' instead of 'main' and is version 1.5.9-2~1.
That's also associated with the temporary branch 'dev/ApacheProxy' at
https://github.com/ledgersmb/pkg-ledgersmb-1.5, as well as the open
issue https://github.com/ledgersmb/pkg-ledgersmb-1.5/issues/2.

    At our apt package repository in 'test', for 'stretch':
ledgersmb-1.5_1.5.9-2~1_all.deb
ledgersmb-1.5-apache_1.5.9-2~1_all.deb
ledgersmb-1.5-nginx_1.5.9-2~1_all.deb

   I emphasize that this is only a test version (and may not end up
being the only one, depending on how the troubleshooting goes) for an
issue with the apache proxy configuration associated with the
legdersmb-1.5-apache package. Once that issue has been resolved, it
will be released in a new non-test version.

--
Robert J. Clay
4096/198CAB6F43B7EA9A