LedgerSMB v1.4.41 uploaded to Debian

Hi All!

The v1.4.41 version of LedgerSMB (as 1.4.41+ds-1) has been uploaded to Debian. This has also closed Debian Bug #844276.

Note that I do not anticipate that this package version will transition to Debian Testing ("Stretch"), both because Debian is Frozen in preparation for the release of Debian v9 and because the dojo package which the ledgersmb package currently depends on was removed from Debian Testing due to a Release Critical bug (but is still in Debian Unstable). (See also:  https://github.com/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB/issues/2704)  I do think that it will transition over to Ubuntu.

--
Robert J. Clay