Migrating from 1.3.30 to 1.5.3

I have successfully moved the database from ledgersmb 1.3.30 (postgresql 9.1.7)  to ledgersmb 1.5.3 (postgresql  9.5.6). I can do SQL selects in either and get the same results.  When I attempt to access the database from ledgersmb 1.5.3 I get an error saying that the is a Database mismatch.

The documentation hints "Please reload the templates into the database after upgrading to 1.5. The database maintenance utility setup.pl offers this functionality through it's "Load Templates" button. I cannot find the referenced button.  Any help appreciated.
--
Regards,
Bill Ott

Home: 919-363-0031