Re: Creating a database on LedgerSMB 1.5.2

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:
What is in your UI/js/ directory? That is where your dojo should be.

There is only UI/js-src directory

Well, that's weird. I just downloaded 1.5.2 from SourceForge.net and found there to be both UI/js/ and UI/js-src/ directories. The UI/js-src/ directory is empty as you say, but the UI/js/ directory is filled (as I expected) with compiled Dojo.

The fact that the package is much smaller than it used to be has to do with the fact that we stopped including non-compiled assets and a few other unused resources. However, 6MB is the expected size of a LedgerSMB release in the 1.5 series *with* Dojo.

Anyway, now I have dojo and dijit under /opt/ledgersmb/js-src and /opt/ledgersmb/UI/js-src

If that makes things work for you, you (incorrectly?) configured your system to use "unbuilt Dojo"; normally your system should look in UI/js/ but yours seems to look in UI/js-src/... You can be much more efficient with downloading of JS assets (and thus building of screens) if you use "built Dojo".

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.