Re: LedgerSMB 1.5.2 released

 Hi,

It is great news, lsmb 1.5.2 is available :)

I just installed it into a minimal debian 8, following the README.
I selected starman to run lsmb.

Postgresql 9.4 up and running, starman listens on *:5762

Using my browser on the local network I can get the login.pl and setup.pl forms.

And here I have an issue with setup.pl:
I can see the two users (postgres and lsmb_dbadmin) but stuck on this screen, as after filling the fields (user/pwd/db name) I can click on the create or login, nothing happens, except I got the same page, not the second step as expected.

Did I miss something?

Thank you!
Best regards,
István