Re: Modification requests

Hi Dee,

Sorry for that. Adding a new tax is easy.
1- Go into General Journal and add a new Account. Mark it as TAX in Option and Items (Tracking and/or not) before saving.
2- Go into System Taxes, you will see your new tax. Fill the percentage and other values.
3- It will then be available in every customer, vendor, Good or Service. Enable it where required.
4- Add a transaction referring to that and tax will be computed.

Yves