From: o1bigtenor <..hidden..>
Date: 28/12/2016 06:53 (GMT+08:00)
To: ..hidden..
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] installation headaches

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Yves Lavoie, GaYLi
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi Dee,
>
> Thanks for taking the time to evaluate 1.5.0.
>
> Make sure that in /etc/systemd/system/starman-ledgersmb.service, that
> section points to your LedgerSMB installation, otherwise tools/starman.psgi
> won,t be found.
>
> [Service]
>
> WorkingDirectory=WORKING_DIR
>
> That's what was sed trying to fix for your, i.e. using the current directory
> (pwd) as replacement for WORKING_DIR

Not really sure what the above means.

LedgerSMB is in 2 places:

1. /home/me/Downloads/ledgersmb
2. /ledgersmb

I have created a directory /home/me/LedgerSMB_working where I would like to
hold all of my data (not the program but my data).

Tried the 3 commands again and then did the check as requested in the
installation
instructions and the error hasn't changed.

> Can you also confirm that tools/starman.psgi is in the tools directory?

Yes, location is /ledgersmb/tools/starmasn.psgi

Thanks for the ideas.

Dee