Updated list of translations, preparing for 1.5 release

With the eminent arrival of 1.5 (we'll be releasing rc3 today), I've added a new translation resource to our transifex project (https://www.transifex.com/ledgersmb/ledgersmb/) with the name of 'LedgerSMB-15'.

Along the lines of 1.3 and 1.4, will the translation resource be updated before each release. Translations added to one version will be merged to the others automatically by Transifex -- when a translation of the same string exists.

Signing up to Transifex is supported with a dedicated transifex account, or with Google, GitHub and LinkedIn.

Languages which are nearly there (only a few hundred strings that need to be translated) include German, Hungarian and Estionan, with recently very active contributions to Italian.
Translations which need serious some love include Turkish, Czeck, Greek and Portugese.

For anybody who wants to contribute but doesn't know how, please consider contributing to a translation. Also note that nobody expects you to complete it -- either immediately or at all. It would be great if we could form small teams around the translations who could discuss their work and enjoy contributing that way.

Please note that Transifex supports gettext-tooling based (off-line) workflows.

If you don't know how to start with Transifex, don't hesitate to contact me either on or off-list. I'll gladly help you get started.

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.