Re: Begining in LedgerSMB

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 9:34 PM, RODRIGUEZ FONSECA JORGE ALBERTO <..hidden..> wrote:
Good night:

I followed the instruction to install PPA on Ubuntu 16.04.1:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/ledgersmb/main/ubuntu xenial main

By the way, after run 1.4.33 (when I can), there is a way to update to 1.4.34 ? and then to 1.5 Beta 6 ?

   You'll be able update from the same PPA once the ledgersmb version has been updated there.  For 1.5;  that also will updated three.

--
Robert J. Clay