how to delete GL entry

Hi,
I'm new to LedgerSMB. I installed 1.5rc2 (and fixed brace in gl.pl).  I
am playing with it and would like to delete some of the entries that I
made in general ledger.  The manual says it should be possible but I
can't seem to find an option to do it.  It also says it is settable, so
maybe I need to change the setting somewhere. Unfortunately, I was
unable to find the place when it's done. I also can't find
administration settings, things like audit control, departments,
projects, etc.

But my immediate concern is how to delete entries.

Thanks,
Waldemar