Significant improvement for 1.5 pending inclusion

Hi;

I know some of you have mentioned that the current transaction approval processes don't work very well when you have to leave transactions open for an extended time period.

Today I committed some changes which will, I hope, ease the pain.  Shortly I expect to merge some changes which will allow the following reports to optionally (when explicitly asked) include unapproved transactions:

1.  AR/AP transaction search
2.  GL and journal entry search
3.  Trial Balance

I hope that this will help make this easier to use in these cases.

Additionally I found and fixed a problem with 1.4 and 1.5 where gl, ar, and ap transactions could not be re-saved after being saved (prior to posting).

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.