Re: LedgerSMB v1.4.32-1 on apt.ledgersmb.org

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 6:17 PM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
All,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
The v1.4.32 version of LedgerSMB (1.4.32+ds-1) has been uploaded to Debian and has already transitioned to Ubuntu for their next release ('Yakkety').   Barring any issues, I anticipate that it will transition to Debian Testing ('stretch') by next week, at which point I plan to backport it.

    That's backport it to Debian 8 ('jessie').    In the mean time, a version built for 'jessie' is now available at our apt.ledgersmb.org package repository.

Thanks and great work!

--
Robert J. Clay

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more