Re: Invite required to join ledgersmb chat on Vector?

Hi Nick,

Hmm, there was a setting that was incorrect in the room.

At no point should the room ever have needed invites to join.

I have just corrected this, and will discuss with the matrix.org team
how it came to pass.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
David G