Handling of Customers and Vendors

Hi Guys,

I was adding some customers and noticed that I could add/edit them under
HR.  Then I noticed that employees could be added/edited under Contacts.
I'm thinking you could drop the HR menu and nobody would notice.  The
reason for dropping it is the default screen for adding an employee
starts with entering a company name with the class of Vendor.  If doing
this under Contacts select Person and choose the employee class.  No big
deal.

Just a thought.

--

Bob Crandell Assured Computing, Inc. DBA ComputerBase
http://www.computerbaseusa.com