Re: Git is great! Re: Documentation

Hi Marjan,

Thanks for the link, though with David's idea we may not need it.

I think I sould change his example from:
An example URL would be https://wiki.ledgersmb.com/1.5.2/$HelpID
to:
An example URL would be https://wiki.ledgersmb.com/$Version/$HelpID
that way you could pasted the question mark on every screen of every
version back to the dawn of time without having to make special edits
for every release and nobody would be left out.  ... unless that goes
without saying, then never mind.

Thanks
Bob