Handling of Customers and Vendors.

Hi.
I'm using LSMB 1.4.28 and two questions came up recently:

1. How do I prevent a vendor from showing up in dropdowns etc.?  For
example one of my vendors went bankcrupt recently and I don't need to
have him "clutter" my dialogs.  I tried to set 'Credit Accounts' -> 'End
Date' in the 'Edit Vendor' dialog, but there is no Save button so I
could not give that a try...

2. I also discovered that one om my customers has a customer number way
outside the number scope for customers.  How can I fix that, given that
it is possible?

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/