From: Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..>
Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 4:35 PM
Subject: LedgerSMB 1.4.28-rc2 released
To: Development discussion for LedgerSMB <..hidden..>

Hi,

I've just uploaded 1.4.28-rc2 with the intent to release it as 1.4.28, barring any major regressions. This is the intended release note:

===============
The LedgerSMB development team is happy to announce yet another new
version of its open source ERP and accounting application. This release
contains the following fixes and improvements:

Changelog for 1.4.28
* Fix for 1.3 to 1.4 migration of 'recurring' table data (David G, #1447)
* Support for fixing up data in migrations using drop-downs (Yves L)
* Fix Upgrade_Tests validation complaint on valid GIFI data (Erik H, #1443)
* Fix number formatting on locale with comma as decimal separator (Erik H)
* Fix performance issue in General Joural > Chart of Accounts screen (Erik H)
* Fix being able to close periods - regression from 1.3 (Erik H)

David G is David Godfrey
Yves L is Yves Lavoie
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann

Please test and report your findings!