Dutch Perl Workshop: "Meet a developer"

Hi,

On April 1st, I'll be attending the Dutch Perl Workshop (http://www.perlworkshop.nl/nlpw2016/).

It occurred to me that this might be a place to meet some of you, especially the users who are themselves interested in Perl or Perl developers.

Please feel invited to come and use the occasion to have your voice heard with a LedgerSMB developer!

Btw, I'm looking for a similar setup with another conference where the conference may be more interesting or end-users. Maybe next year's FOSDEM (http://fosdem.org/) or a similar conference. Please don't hesitate to mail me your ideas.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.