Service

Hi,

ComputerBase is a retail store that also does on-site consulting.  Setting up the inventory was straight forward but setting up a service wasn't.  The Number and Description are fine but there are 2 drop downs that I don't understand, Income which goes to Shipping and handling and Expense which goes to Purchase.  Neither of these apply to a service.  What do I do with them?

Thanks guys
Bob