Preliminary Debian package for LedgerSMB v1.4.23

All,

A preliminary version of a Debian package for LedgerSMB v1.4.23 is now available.
Built for Debian 'stable', the files are:

ledgersmb_1.4.23+ds-0jessie1_all.deb
ledgersmb_1.4.23+ds-0jessie1.dsc
ledgersmb_1.4.23+ds.orig.tar.gz
ledgersmb_1.4.23+ds-0jessie1.debian.tar.xz

And are available from the LedgerSMB package repository with a sources.list entry like this :

 deb http://apt.ledgersmb.org/ jessie main

As usual, the file checksums and md5sums are listed in the *dsc file, which is gpg signed by me.
Any who might install it and who see any issues, please let me know about what they might be.

RJ Clay