Ledgersmb 1.4 installation into linuxmint 17.2 from scratch

Hi,

I just uploaded a quick video guide about how to install linuxmint into btrfs filesystem and ledgersmb into it.

No music, no sound, but some hints on the screen. https://youtu.be/gM3Gs499-HM

I want to thank to Robert James Clay and debian package mainteners for their great work to make the installation less painfull than before :)

I also show that, how to pull a copy from github and how to run with starlet/starman as standalone application.

Anyway, Robert,  I found that, css seems not really working with apache, but I did not dig deeper to figure out, what is the problem.

Probably I will polish the virtual appliance and upload to sourceforge.

Cheers,

István