Re: ledgersmb.spec in version 1.4.20

Hi Khalil,

I have specifically cc'd Erik in on this email, hopefully he can clarify the intention behind the dojo symlink.
As for the filenames with spaces in them, I agree that we should fix the chmod to work regardless, but at the same time I know that find has it's own set of issues.

Khalil, could you please split the patch into 2 separate patches, one for the chmod the other for the symlink.
I think they should be handled separately.

Erik, could we apply the chmod patch please.
The symlink patch will need your input I think, it was obviously there for a reason.
Although it sounds like it may now be just historical cruft.
Also, perhaps we need to remove the demos from the dojo tree.
I doubt they add up to much space, but if we are going to include dojo within our tree I think it should be the minimum we can prune it down to without being silly.
Perhaps part of the pre release testing cycle should be to confirm that all filenames are free of problem characters.
Especially spaces and non-ascii.

Regards
David G