Re: Linux Mint Installation???

Hi,

Bill, You say that Mint is using the Debian Repository. This may not be
true.
Linux Mint, normally uses the Ubuntu packages unless you installed
LMDE (Linux Mint Debian Edition) in which case you are using the Debian
Repositories.

to narrow this down run
aptitude show ledgersmb

If the package name is different to ledgersmb obviously use the
repositories package name instead.

Copy and paste the output into an email.

Regards
David G