Proposing dropping PostgreSQL 9.1 support for 1.5

Hi everyone;

Feedback is appreciated.  However, given the improvements in stored procedures in PostgreSQL 9.2, I am thinking that continuing to guarantee support for 9.1 through 1.5 has some costs I would prefer to avoid, and community end of life is coming around really soon now.

Are there any objections to ceasing support for PostgreSQL 9.1 in 1.5?

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.