Re: Linux Mint Installation???

    Not the Debian repository;  the LedgerSMB repository at apt.ledgersmb.org.

> Not sure what 'preliminary' means in Apt terms though.

   It means it's not ready to be uploaded to Debian yet but is otherwise
usable.  Or should be;  if there are circumstances where it does not, I need
to know.

> I must confess that I've always found getting ledgersmb running (and
> I've been using Debian for some years as my primary OS) pretty
> challenging.

   In what way?  On which distro(s)?

   Admittedly I get a lot of practice of practice installing LedgerSMB
packages (although not on Linux Mint, yet, since I haven't tested it there
yet); but once a particular version of the package is working, getting it
running on a new or update install just involves updating the apache
configuration for use on my LAN (I use linux containers with different distros
hosted on one of my servers for testing), then log in to setup.pl with the
'ledgersmb' DB Admin user password I set during the package install, and add
or update the company database.

RJ Clay