Re: Linux Mint Installation???

I thought that the Debian repository had been updated -

"Preliminary Debian package for LedgerSMB v1.4.15" from around the
beginning of September. Not sure what 'preliminary' means in Apt terms
though.

Anyhow, I did try installing, and it didn't seem to work, so I
followed Andrew Dent's howto from 8 June, which worked well.

I must confess that I've always found getting ledgersmb running (and
I've been using Debian for some years as my primary OS) pretty
challenging.