Re: Upgrading database to new version of ledgersmb

I found that my issue was that the user for the database had no permissions after the upgrade process.  I'm not sure why that happened, but when I went back and added the user back in the groups, the normal functions appeared again on the left pane.

Thanks,
Jerry