From: JBash <..hidden..>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 9:25 AM
Subject: Sales Invoice - unexpected browser dependent behavior
To: ..hidden..

List,

I have noticed an unexpected behavior when entering a sales invoice.  I'm using ledgersmb-1.4.17-rc1, currently on an ubuntu 14.04.03 installation.

When entering the sales invoice using firefox broswer, the behavior is as I would expect.  I create the sales invoice, save, and then in Transaction Approval->Drafts, I see the invoice with the total amount entered on the sales invoice.  When using chromium-browser (packaged on ubuntu) however, the total amount is negated when I look at the Drafts to approve.

The behavior seems to be dependent on the creation of the sales invoice.  That is, when I view drafts on either browser, the results are the same... the invoice created using chromium-browser has the amount (AR/AP/GL Amount) negated.

Thanks,
Jerry