Default settings - Income

Hello,

I've installed the general.sql template when initializing the company database.  The default account setting for income is '4430 -- Shipping and Handling.'

As I'm using ledgersmb for a service oriented business, I'd like to change this.  The dropdown in the 'System Defaults' page does not display other choices for the default account for income. The same is true for the Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold dropdown.  Foriegn Exchange Gain and Loss show the entire chart of accounts when I select their dropdown.

Is this the expected behavior?  How do I go about changing the default account for Income?

Thanks,
Jerry

(ledgersmb 1.4.15 on debian stretch machine)