From: Chris Bennett <..hidden..>
Date: Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 8:11 PM
Subject: Net::TCLink
To: ..hidden..

I and another OpenBSD ports developer have been trying to update
Net::TCLink to use a newer version of SSL.

But I needed to get newer information and also a way to test the new
version. After Replying back and forth, they want me to sign an NDA.
We are droppimg this module from openBSD.

Also, I have not been able to get my emails to any of the mailing lists.

I posted a link to NDA pdf on forums.ledgersmb.org
 Questions and Discussions about LedgerSMB board.

 Thanks, please pass this on to list and consider removing Net::TCLink
 from optional modules

 Thanks,
 Chris Bennett

--