pos versions

Hi
Was looking to play around with different ways of using LedgerSMB.
I see a "point of sale" link on the sourceforge page but when I click
it I see no download link. Do I need to use svn to bring it down to my
machine?

There are references on this list to wxPOS being used, where is this?
(there is a Python version that seems to have been not updated in a
few years)

Are there other POS applications out there that people have integrated
to LedgerSMB?

Thanks

Bill