how to change payment with 1.4.11(ish)

I have entered an invoice with a payment.  I have posted it.
See:
      http://www.sandelman.ca/tmp/mcrcapture/8506.2015-06-15/capture1.png

I've entered the wrong payment account. It should be paid by a CC.
(I've just done ten of these two the wrong payment account... thanks to
copy--to-new not copying the payment, and I have enter it again)

Now what can I do with this?  can I Void it? No.
Can I delete it? No.

I will enter a general journal entry from one payment account to the
other, but given that I haven't reconciled this payment, I don't
see why it should be locked like this at this time.
In fact, given that it's locked, why can I even edit the things
in the boxes?  And what things can "Save Info" actually save?

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [