public.person__list_salutations

Hi

I'm trying to get started with LedgerSMB.
This morning in HyperV, I've created a VM running Ubuntu Server 14.04 (latest ISO from Ubuntu website), selected only openssh server in the task list, and applied all available updates.

Then I installed LedgerSMB using
apt-get install ledgersmb (which seems to have installed version 1.3.25 of ledgersmb)

The install succeeded but I had some problems getting the ledgersmb/setup.pl to run in the browser.
* cgi needed to be enabled in Apache.
* the ledgersmb-httpd.conf needed modifying to allow access to /ledgersmb and to ledgersmb/css
* ledgersmb PostgreSQL user did not have createdb permission
* the contrib_dir value in /usr/share/ledgersmb/ledgersmb.conf was set for PostGreSQL 9.1 instead of 9.3 (which is the PostGreSQL version that "apt-get install ledgersmb" installed.

I have overcome the above, but I cannot figure out how to get past the following error in the apache logs

>DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  function public.person__list_salutations() does not exist
>LINE 1: SELECT * FROM "public"."person__list_salutations"()
>                      ^
>HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type >casts. at LedgerSMB.pm line 834.

This occurs during the setup process immediately after General.sql has been selected.

Via Google, I've found others as well having this problem over the years, but I cannot see the solution.

Please help.

Regards

Andrew