Re: Debian LSMB 1.4.11 install

On Wed, 06 May 2015 04:26:49 -0400
Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:

> On Monday, May 04, 2015 07:32:12 PM Geordie wrote:
> > Apache2 error
> > [Mon May 04 19:06:25.464716 2015] [authz_core:debug] [pid 88:tid
> > 140567434426112] mod_authz_core.c(809): [client 10.0.0.13:39880]
> > AH01626: authorization result of Require ip 127.0.0.1: denied,
> > referer
>
>    Did you add that IP 10.0.0.13 in a 'Reguire IP' line in the apache
> config file for it?

Hi Robert

My ledgersmb-httpd.conf looks like this now
# This file must be edited to substitute the current path
with /opt/ledgersmb

Alias /ledgersmb /opt/ledgersmb/

<Directory /opt/ledgersmb>

  # Rewrite rule to allow HTTP Authorization information to the scripts
  only # from this directory.
  RewriteEngine On

  # Redirect the /ledgersmb and /ledgersmb/ URL paths to
  # the true login script: /ledgersmb/login.pl
  RewriteRule ^/ledgersmb/?$ /ledgersmb/login.pl [R]
  RewriteRule rest/(.*) /ledgersmb/rest-handler.pl/$1

  # Indicate that the HTTP Authorization data should be passed
  # to the CGI scripts running from this directory
  RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]

  Options +ExecCGI
  AllowOverride All
  AddHandler cgi-script .pl

  # By default, only allow from localhost.  If you change this, please
  be # advised that you should use SSL protection on any and all network
  # connections that access this application in order to protect
  usernames and # passwords.
#  Require ip 127.0.0.1
#  Require host localhost
  Require ip 10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0
  Require all denied

  # The rest of this file just tightens up security.
  <Files ~ "\.conf$">
    Require all denied
  </Files>
</Directory>

<Directory /opt/ledgersmb/users>
  Require all denied
</Directory>

<Directory /opt/ledgersmb/bin>
  Require all denied
</Directory>

<Directory /opt/ledgersmb/utils>
  Require all denied
</Directory>

<Directory /opt/ledgersmb/spool>
  Require all denied
</Directory>

<Directory /opt/ledgersmb/templates>
  Require all denied
</Directory>

<Directory /opt/ledgersmb/LedgerSMB>
  Require all denied
</Directory>

I can connect and get to the ledgersmb/setup.pl. However /setup.pl
fails to create a database.
Apache2 in Debian needs a modification to get localhost and 127.0.0.1
to work. And seeing as how I am not using localhost I have not chased
down what needs to be done.

Geordie