  Installed: 2.4.10-10
postgresql:
   Installed: 9.4+166
Kernel: 3.16.0-4-amd64 x86_64
lxc:
  Installed: 1:1.0.7-1
iceweasel:
  Installed: 37.0~b1-1

I was originally going to ask for the best practices in setting up
Apache2 for Ledgersmb, however, right now I would just like to have it
open. Ledgersmb is installed in a Debian Unstable LXC container on a
Debian Unstable host. As for the install it was relatively painless
there was a problem however

apache2_invoke ledgersmb.conf: already enabled
apache2_reload: Your configuration is broken. Not reloading Apache 2
apache2_reload: AH00526: Syntax error on line 9
of /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/ledgersmb.conf: apache2_reload: Invalid
command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration ln: failed to create symbolic link
‘/etc/ledgersmb/ledgersmb-httpd-2.4.conf’: File exists dpkg: error
processing package ledgersmb (--configure): subprocess installed
post-installation script returned error exit status 1

I corrected the error added the IP address
to /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/ledgersmb.conf

In playing around with Ledgersmb I tried this
# /usr/share/ledgersmb/setup.pl
and got
Can't locate lsmb-request.pl in @INC (@INC
contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20 /usr/share/perl/5.20 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .)
at /usr/share/ledgersmb/setup.pl line 8.

So what do I need to move forward, for my Apache2 Foo is severely
lacking

Thanks
Geordie