SQL errors galore when trying to upgrade to 1.4

Hi there,

I'm having a devil of a time trying to upgrade from 1.3.56 to 1.4.10.1.
I've tried different machines, different older copies of the database,
different OS'es, different versions of 1.4, both browser-based, and the
CLI version, but all to no avail.

I simply can't figure out how to get a working upgrade.

Here's how the output from reload_modules.sh looks:

http://pastebin.com/M7L540bE

Any clue what I can do to get a proper upgrade done?

--
Kind regards,

Mikkel Høgh <..hidden..>