Re: 1.4.x : no transactions report

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 5:48 AM, Nick Prater <..hidden..> wrote:
I'm in the process of moving from 1.3.40 to 1.4.10 but have hit a block.

I am a UK limited company, registered for VAT.

1.3.x has two reports that I use for completing my quarterly VAT return:
  Sales->Reports->Transactions
  Purchases->Reports->Transactions

These reports allowed me to list all transactions for a given time period,
with their associated tax amounts. I see no way to do this in 1.4.x.

Is there any equivalent to these reports in 1.4.10?

Try the AR/Search.  It is closely based on the transaction report.

If there is anything missing there, we can look at adding it.

Many thanks,

Nick

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more