Re: Template localization

Hi Peter,

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 9:50 PM, Peter van Bussel <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi Erik,

If I understand well, the fully translated templates moved from the templates directory in v1.3 to the database in v1.4. In the table ‘template’ one can store ie a  record called ‘ínvocie’ with language_code ‘nl’ (and format ‘tex’).

Is this what you indicated below?

Yes it is: in my database, there are only records with a NULL (or "" -- I can't see the difference in the screen dump) language_code. You're telling me that you do and the template isn't used?

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.