Re: Duplicate invoice entry

Hi Bill,

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 4:09 AM, bill Ott <..hidden..> wrote:
I have done some more looking around. Turns out I still get the error trying to close
the yearend books, complaining  ---Unapproved transactions in closed period CONTEXT:
SQL statement "SELECT eoy_create_checkpoint(in_end_date)" PL/pgSQL function "eoy_close_books" line 4 at PERFORM---.

The errant entry in the AP outstanding invoices is stopping me from closing the books.

My earlier response didn't account for the transaction not being posted. However, I don't think this is the case: unapproved transactions don't show up in your books. They need to be approved (mind you: you were talking about being *paid*, which is very much different from being *approved*).

If you want to see which transactions are blocking your books from being closed, go to Transaction Approval -> Drafts and Transaction Approval -> Batches. There you can delete unapproved (unposted) transactions, if you need.

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.