Re: Duplicate invoice entry

I have done some more looking around. Turns out I still get the error trying to close
the yearend books, complaining  ---Unapproved transactions in closed period CONTEXT:
SQL statement "SELECT eoy_create_checkpoint(in_end_date)" PL/pgSQL function "eoy_close_books" line 4 at PERFORM---.

The errant entry in the AP outstanding invoices is stopping me from closing the books.

--
Regards,
Bill Ott

Home: 919-363-0031