Van: Chris Travers [mailto:..hidden..]
Verzonden: woensdag 24 december 2014 5:17
Aan: LedgerSMB Users
Onderwerp: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Order/ invoice

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Peter van Bussel <..hidden..> wrote:

Morning Max,

Thank you for your suggestion! I already tried that in the Goods and Services module.

(In Preferences the Number Format setting is 1.000,00 as responded to Chris). Intentionally changing a "," by a "." multiplies the selling price with a factor 100. Ie €4.25 is updated as €425,00. Here you would have expected an error but in fact the dot seems to be ignored or is not recognized. So I changed it back to €4,25.

I tried to reproduce and I couldn't.  Any information you have that would help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Peter