Re: Cannot set email to use PDF by default

> Don't you have this option available? Under "attachment" in the e-mail
> "dialog", I have the same options available as under "Screen" in the invoice
> screen. Don't you?

yes I do have teh PDF option available but when emailing the invoice I
cannot set it as the default as format for the attachment, it seems
the order of preference cannot be set there and HTML is selected
first. In the main invoice screen I can print to screen and then save
that PDF as file.

You and I spoke spoke about some custom work which I still aim to do.

Max