Re: Cannot set email to use PDF by default

Hi Max, Peter,

In the invoice screen, when I select the target to print to "Screen", I have the target "PDF" available when I have pdflatex installed. That's how I've been printing and mailing my PDFs from 1.3 and 1.4 since day one.

Don't you have this option available? Under "attachment" in the e-mail "dialog", I have the same options available as under "Screen" in the invoice screen. Don't you?

Regards,

Erik.