Van: Chris Travers [mailto:..hidden..]
Verzonden: woensdag 3 december 2014 13:35
Aan: LedgerSMB Users
Onderwerp: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Delete / Drop From All

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 7:32 AM, Peter van Bussel <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your help. The SQL-script underneath disables only users I guess. How about customers and vendors?

Is there still a missing functionality in 1.4.7 for deleting/ dropping contacts or am I missing something?

Set an end date.  We do need a delete customer/vendor button that will delete a customer or vendor if not linked to any transactions but it isn't there current;y.

You can also delete from the entity_credit_account, person, company, and entity tables as appropriate.  Foreign keys are enforced so you can't delete anything linked elsewhere without knowing about it.

Regards,

Peter