1.4.7 ap transaction sales tax

I just upgraded ledgersmb from 1.3.38 to 1.4.7 and in
posting a ap transaction the program no longer has the
provision for inserting the sales tax on a purchase. In
Pennsylvania, I have found it convenient to just pay the
sales tax on consumables rather defer paying the tax and
filing forms with the state to pay the tax. This is also
convenient as I only owe the tax on items the business
personally uses rather than all purchase from a particular
vendor.

Is it possible for me to reinstate this feature without too
much complication?

--
Gary Richardson

gary.richardson (at) nodirtyfloors.com
Richardson Janitorial & More
Make your partner happy, make me Clean that tile