Re: how to manually remove a user from DB?

the user cannot log on after I removed the entries from the tables.
In the tab user of employee there is now a username field which is
empty and an empty pssword field. Setting a value in both does not
give an error but a the user cannot log on. After checking DB, there
is no new entry added to user nor user_preference. It is not that
important. I will make a new user. There was no user activity yet. The
only thing to correct is that one should not be able to create an
account by accident in this way by using setup.pl, though a bug was
filed for that already IIRC.