It seems to have fixed the issue.

thanks

Bill

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 2:14 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Bill,

I have attached a patch to this ticket.  I don't know if the issue is actually with the problem you are describing or whether it is the fact that the update button no longer shows after saving (so it keeps creating new invoices), which is probably not what you want (you probably have a lot of approved drafts as a result).

I am fixing that latter issue first, and it may well fix your issue as well.  Please test the patch

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Bill Appelbe <..hidden..> wrote:
#1264 created

Bill

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
I will try to reproduce this weekend.  So that I don't forget, could you file a bug report on SF?  Otherwise I can do it.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 5:29 AM, Bill Appelbe <..hidden..> wrote:
hi
I have noticed a pattern!!
the error happens while entering the first item after a "save".
Not all saves cause it to happen but maybe the third or fourth save of an order (I press continue to overwrite an order).
As I am entering an order I press save occasionally as I am going along.

any ideas?

Bill