Re: Obselete account query

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:10 PM, R. Ransbottom <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello,

'select * from account' output shows an 'obselete' field.  Grepping
through my ledgersmb directory tree finds nothing.

Is this part of postgresql 9.1 versioning?

Obsolete accounts are not fully utilized yet.  The idea is that you can mark an account obsolete and then it would not accept any more non-closing transactions.  I expect it to be fully implemented in 1.5.

I was thinking of obseleting dead accounts so our chart and our
accountants' chart stay in sync.

Thanks,
Rob

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more