Re: Printing

Hi Chris,

> LaTeX at its best not too bad.  The far bigger problem is that the templates
> we inherited are not very clear on their data structures and until we can
> rewrite you are looking at LaTeX and not very clear Template Toolkit jumbled
> together.
>
> We have a long way to go to make the LaTeX templates nice and clear though.

I did not intend to question the choice of Latex or how it is now. It
is a really good choice actually. As you say it is just not easy to
get familiar with as it is now.  How it is working at the moment is
not blocking anything in order to use LSMB, so it can indeed be dealt
with somewhere in the future.

Max